Saturday, December 01, 2012

Thank You Family Support Network

It's been a busy 12 h work-at-home day for me? The monthly reports have to be settled before I set out for a short getaway with my family.

My poor kids were wondering why their mommy was spending all the time fixed in front of her laptop, right on a weekend. My helper was entertaining them, and making sure to distract them from me. My mom was the day's time checker, and reminded me on my meal times and to take breaks.

At the end of the day, my kids were super possessive of their mommy, and both were pulling me to play with them. It made me realise how much time I had been emotionally away from them, although I was doing work at home, in their presence.

I am truly blessed to have such an awesome family support network. I wouldn't be able to complete my job and succeed in my tasks, without them. Life is much smoother and happier, as some of the important daily tasks are already taken cared of.

I am planning some gifts for their dedication in caring for my precious little girls.

Thank your family support network...

No comments: